Thursday, June 13, 2013

Final walk through

Today was the big day for the final walk. We arrived a little before 10 and left around 2:30. So yeah it was just over 4 hours like we were told it would be. Our PM covered everything and left little room for questions. I can see where first time home buyers would learn a lot from this meeting because it is so thorough and teaches you about how to care for your home. We learned some new things about the mineral levels in the water and testing for Radon which we did not have to do in our old home.

He let us loose with blue tape and he kept a roll for himself to mark things to fix with the paint and drywall. This makes the third time the house has been blue taped. The first time it looked Gargamel got a hold of the entire Smurf village. This time just Grumpy, Brainy and Smurfette lol.

While we were there the appraiser for the mortgage company came so I hope that means we will get the final cleared to close notification soon. I sent over even more documentation on Tuesday. Some of which I have provided twice and this makes the third time. Not sure were these emails go they must go into an email black whole never to be seen again. Any who I am rambling I will post some pictures soon. I told my family no pics of the inside until they come see lol

6 comments:

  1. You are on the home stretch--just a matter of time! whoo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! It amazed me how much information they provide at that walk through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So close. Enjoy your new home.

    ReplyDelete